Thursday, June 14, 2012

Quick update!

I have not forgotten that no one reads this! So a couple of weeks ago I was asked out by a girl that I have had a crush on for some time but because we hadn't spoken our going out in a while I had sort of forgotten about. Anyways we spent a weekend working at a convention together and had a really good time and enjoyed each other's company and she asked me out. We have gone on a couple of dates and things are going well.
But...
I don't know if its my self esteem or what but I just don't get what she sees in me. I mean maybe I've put her on a pedestal or something but she has some mondo life experience compared to myself and I honestly don't see what she sees in me but I really like her and I'm glad she took a chance on asking me out.

Also, another funny quick story. We were in a club with one of her friends, and that friend was asking me a bunch of questions about what I do and that sort of thing. She gets really excited easily and blurted out "I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR ANNIVERSARIES" with a squeal. I nearly spit my drink because this was only the second date and the first time I had even met this girl. I laughed it off and looked to my date.
"Pardon?" She asked. She apparantly hadn't heard her friend's comment. I told her about it the next day and she looked a little embarrassed but mostly found the comment amusing. I'm not sure if she pretended not to hear her friend that night and I'm not sure what exactly she has been telling her friends about me; but I'm sure it will be fun to find out. : D

No comments:

Post a Comment